Δευτέρα 13 Ιουνίου 2016

DOMINIQUE LHONORE

Drawing and painting attracted me since childhood during which I practiced a lot. Taken by family and professionnal life it's only when my children left I had time to practice this hobby again, and devote myself especially watercolor. 

Autodidact long I had the chance to attend workshops with talented and generous artists who allowed me to expand my skills and learn from other more to master the game of water and pigments. 

I love the transparency of this medium, it provides freedom and power of his contemplative contrasts ... I draw my inspiration in nature but also in life scenes and characters. I also practice acrylic that I treated with wash well, and that brought a lot of modernity to my subjects. Painting has become for me an inexhaustible passion and a great vehicle for sharing with the artists I meet.


Untitled, watercolor

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου