Τρίτη 14 Ιουνίου 2016

MARTINE VANPARIJS

Self-taught and practicing drawing since childhood, I discovered watercolor in the early 90.    I find my inspirations in travel. Passionate about animals, sea and currently portraits, I approach new topics with pleasure. I prefer details, transparent pigments and light. For me, the watercolor is first to have a crush on the subject. Then pencil, brushes, pigments and water enter the dance to play on paper. The subject takes shape, then comes happiness.  I am always looking to still and always evolve ... but how far?
Challenge, confront myself to others by participating in contests and share my experience animating occasionally workshops, are my main concern.
My works exhibited in Belgium and abroad have been the subject of numerous awards (Belgium, France, Italy, Sweden, USA, Greece, etc ...) .

Member of the Institute of Watercolor Belgium (AIB)


Bearded from Leonidion, watercolor

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου